We are a proteome bioinformatics and mass spectrometry group headed by Mikhail (Mike) Gorshkov.
Since the early 2000s, the Gorshkov lab has been working in the field of liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry (LC-MS)
for proteomics as well as development of bioinformatics software.
Our main research focus today remains with mass-spectrometry-based proteome analysis,
from instrumentation to algorithms and data analysis.
We implement our developments into fundamental biology research, including proteogenomics, medicine and biotechnology.
Check Mikhail’s Google Scholar profile.
- Mikhail V. Gorshkov, PhD (Google Scholar profile)
- Irina A. Tarasova, PhD (Google Scholar profile)
- Marina L. Pridatchenko, PhD (Google Scholar profile)
- Lev I. Levitsky (Google Scholar profile, Github profile)
- Anna A. Lobas, PhD (Google Scholar profile)
- Mark V. Ivanov, PhD (Google Scholar profile, Github profile)
- Julia A. Bubis, PhD (Google Scholar profile, Github profile)
- Elizaveta M. Solovyeva, PhD (Google Scholar profile, Github profile)
- Elizaveta M. Kazakova (Github profile)
- pyteomics - a Python library for proteomics data analysis
- IdentiPy and IdentiPy Server - a proteomic search engine with a web interface
- Scavager - postsearch validation software using machine learning
- ms1searchpy - a DirectMS1 proteomics search engine for LC-MS1 spectra
- AA_stat - postsearch analysis and interpretation for open search results
- viQC - quality control of bottom-up proteomic experiments
- Biosaur2 - peptide MS feature detector 
- BioLCCC - a first-priciples theoretical model of peptide separation, suitable for RT prediction in any conditions
, , ,
- QRePS - statistical analysis and selection of differentially regulated proteins using various metrics
Email Mikhail Gorshkov at email@example.com.